Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help right quick

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need some help right quick

I am about to work on some PFDs. I am looking at my EQ report (pulled from myfico) and the name and address of the CA are not showing up. It only says: "The collection agency "654yc00121" was hired..."
How can I find out the mailing address and name of the agency? Also, the acct number is mostly x's...only the last 4 digits or so show up.

Thanks for any help!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some help right quick

hey, try this number for EQ and have your report or file number...I just did it yesterday with TU and they had name, address, and phone number.  gl

EQ: 866-237-5906

Message Edited by jennhalcyon on 05-16-2008 09:51 AM
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to pull your credit report from Equifax directly.  Myfico doesn't give address info.  But if you go to equifax directly it will appear on there report.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay I will try calling! Thanks so much to both of you! I hope calling works so I don't have to pay for another report from EQ!!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you haven't already pull all three reports from annualcreditreport.com it's free every 12 months and list the addresses.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you haven't pulled in the last 12 months, you get one free one from each CRA at www.annualcreditreport.com

ETA:  I'm slow at posting Smiley Indifferent    

Message Edited by sidewinder on 05-16-2008 10:12 AM
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aha! Got it from annualcreditreport.com! Thanks for the super quick feedback, all!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.