Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some predictions

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Need some predictions

I know you can't predict what is going to happen with your FICO scores but if you want to play, Iwould really appreciate any insight.

I just got a copy from my lender on our FICO scores since we are trying to refinance our mortgage to include our HELOC. 

Here their are(and I just got the scores)

EQU:  487  TU  502  EXP:  592  These were from 08/26, I had a dispute with TU resolved on 8/24 which I would assume the things fixed were done immediately.  I had about 3 accounts deleted, and a couple with updated charge off balances to 0, so I am surprised my score was only 502 as it was 493 prior. 

DH's

EQU:  541  TU:  528  EXP:549.  I just disputed all his charge offs as paid and once those update I hope to see at least a 50 point increase as it will change his utilization.

So here is the question.  We have a mortgage, a HELOC, a auto loan, and a 4 wheeler loan that is  on a secured credit card.  Those have all been paid on time for the last 8 months.  Before that, we had 5 or 6 30 day lates on most. 

I NEED my scores to be to the 620 mark at least by February or March so we can buy or build a house.  Do you think with continual on time payments on all loans, and all accounts with charge off status changed to paid and the balance to 0, that is possible???  I want to believe so.  I can if needed obtain a secured credit card, and I think my hubby could get an unsecured card as his scores change with this most recent dispute.  He could then add me as an AU. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.