cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to remove my only collections account from report.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to remove my only collections account from report.

Hi,

I have a qq.  Currently rebuilding and looking to clean up my report.  What process should I follow to get my one collection account removed from my report?  It's for Verizon... but it has been assigned to EOS CCA.  I honestly don't remember what it's for exactly...as it's about four years old but was added to my account in May 21.  Should I dispute the amount? Or PFD? I just want it removed and it's only $300..and im willing to pay.  Just not sure where to start (email comm, mail, etc) or get any current templates.

Please forgive me if this is readily available knowledge.  If there is a link with an up to date process that I can follow, I appreciate someone posting it. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need to remove my only collections account from report.

A quick search show some mixed success in requested a PFD from EOS. Here's an example: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Eos-CCA-has-accepted-a-pay-for-deletion/td-p... It never hurts to try but others who have dealt with them directly could perhaps offer more specific advice.
Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Message 3 of 4
NaimeseOGK
Regular Contributor

Utilities are in fact easier to get deleted off your report if you pay the OC direct. I would recommend doing it on live chat so you can get the conversation of an agent agreeing to remove it if you pay the balance in full right then and there. I did the same thing when i owed sprint and saved the conversation of the agent agreeing to remove the collection.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.