Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Bucket...maybe??? OMG!!!

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

New Bucket...maybe??? OMG!!!

Your TransUnion FICO® score is very good!!!!
                        Your TransUnion FICO® score: 732

On August 5, 2009

I could NEVER have done this without all the help from my FICO Family here!!!!!!!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New Bucket...maybe??? OMG!!!

Woooohoooo!

A few months ago I noticed that my scores would change overnight when pulled on the last day of the month to the first day of the following month. I do that religiously now. I'd look at your report and look on pages 2 or 3. I bet a TL reached a new birthday or something like that. If I recall correctly (away from the office), in June, my oldest TL increased on TU from 8 yrs and 5 months to 8 yrs and 6 months. This was my only change from one report to the next and my TU FICO increased 40-50 points.

Message 2 of 27
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Woooohoooo!

A few months ago I noticed that my scores would change overnight when pulled on the last day of the month to the first day of the following month. I do that religiously now. I'd look at your report and look on pages 2 or 3. I bet a TL reached a new birthday or something like that. If I recall correctly (away from the office), in June, my oldest TL increased on TU from 8 yrs and 5 months to 8 yrs and 6 months. This was my only change from one report to the next and my TU FICO increased 40-50 points.

Oh...it was a WFNNB baddie. 30 days x 2 & a 60.  I sent them a GW online...got a ph message to call.  She said the acct wasn't in their system....came home...disputed...dropped off all 3!!!  EQ gave me 15 pts...TU gace me 29!!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 27
3elizabeth
New Contributor

I am so jealous, I'm about to change my name to GreenEyedMonster.  Actually I have beautiful green eyes, but can't get my score to move fast enough, so I'm very jealous!  Thanks for sharing.  Good for you!!!!
In the 600's, moving toward 700's and 10K in credit. My motto: At the end of my life I want to be able to say "I wish I hadn't," not "I wish I had."
Message 4 of 27
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

3elizabeth...oh, let me tell ya, a couple years ago I was sitting where you are.  It does take time & persistence, but all the advice here works!!!  Believe me! 

You WILL get there!  I promise ya!  Have you read the sticky at the top..."what steps do I take?"  If not...do so!

Those med collections you have....have you read up on the HIPAA process to get the collections deleted when paid?? (I'm pretty sure thst's how it works)  If not...let me know. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 27
3elizabeth
New Contributor

Thanks!  Oh, yeah, I have read 2782 posts (no kidding--I'm an addict).  I know that my main problem is the one t one medical and the 75% UTL (still owe $487 and will do HIPPA on that one soon).  I'm in the middle of the HIPPA process on my other ones and my daughter's CR's.

I know we both have to work on UTL, but after that, I'm hoping for some better days.  I think that the best part of this whole thing is knowing that we are not alone.  I'm alone in so many ways and felt like everyone I know was doing so well with life in general and had great credit and I was stuck with bad credit and a life that basically sucks.

Anyway, I'm going to get going on GW's too.  I read tonight that someone had success with Wells Fargo Auto Finance, so I'm encouraged.    

Thanks for taking time to answer and helping so many people.  Great idea, these forums! 

Message Edited by 3elizabeth on 08-05-2009 04:39 PM
In the 600's, moving toward 700's and 10K in credit. My motto: At the end of my life I want to be able to say "I wish I hadn't," not "I wish I had."
Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW, I am trying to get to your level, lol. Congrats!!!! I think I will be content with 740's across the board and no baddies.....I'm going to try to not be so obsessed with scores and credit once I get to that point. I mean i'll still make sure my score doesnt drop. I'm all about happy mediums and I think 740's would be a VERY happy medium for me. LOL. I will bet you'll be in the 800 club not too long from now....
Message 7 of 27
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Thanks!  Yeah, mid 7's will certainly work!I just wish that EQ was on the same level!  They're so stingy with points!!!!!
Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!
Message 9 of 27
miay2k4
Contributor

It is so good to hear when someone get's closer and closer to their goals.  I LOVE THIS FORUM.....CONGRATS
07/2009 TU: 610 EQ: 566 EX:??
12/2009 TU: 626 EQ: 588 EX:??
05/2011 TU: 638 EQ: 622 EX:??
"Don't get caught up chopping wood to the point you forget to sharpen your axe"
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.