Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New One! Nelson, Watson & Assoc, LLC

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

New One! Nelson, Watson & Assoc, LLC

It just keeps getting better and better (that is sarcasim)

Creditor: Pinnacle Credit Services ( never heard of them)
Acct # DMXXXXXX
Bal Due 1359.82
Creditor: Pinnacle Cr Svcs
Original Creditor: Household/Orchard Bank
Principle: 923.23
Interest: 436.59 YEAH RIGHT
Total Balance: 1359.82 I THINK NOT!

The above ref acct has been placed with this office for collection, Pinnacle services has agreed to accept one single payment in the amt of 1155.85 as a settlement on this acct, FUNDS MUST BE RECIEVED IN MY OFFICE NO LATER THE THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS MAR 28, 2008 (Yeah go ahead and wait for it).

For your security please make all payments payable to N W& A (So you 2 can divy the proceeds ROTFLMAO!)

Unless you notify this office within 30 days after recieveing this notice that you dispute (YOU BETCHA) the validity of this debt or any portion thereof, this office will assume this debt is valid. (UMMM say that again "assume that it is valid" YOUR 1st MISTAKE).

If you notify this office in writting within 30 days from recieving this notice that you dispute (OH YES)the validity of this debt or any portion thereof, this office will obtain verification of the debt or obtain a copy of a judgement and mail you a copy of such judgement or verification. ( Shouldn't you have done that BEFORE you took the debt?)

If you request this office in writing within 30 days after receiving this notice this office will provide you with the name and address if the original creditor, if different from the current creditor.  (not going to even tell you what I think of that statement)

This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to colect a debt. All information obtained will be used for that purpose

Please call M-T 8a-9pEST F 8a-5p EST or Sat 9a-1p EST
Sincerely,
Consumer Services Dept.

Now, keep in mind that the "original" creditor was Orchard Bank, Opened 2001 DOFD 2/2003 SOL 3 yrs so out of SOL as of 2/2006 (na na na na na na)

Pen Cred shows on CR opened 12/29/2006 $1351.00 Acct Status open collection acct on TU 

Opened 12/1/2006 on EX $1351.00 unknown credit extension, review or collection, status CLOSED  Seriously past due date / assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department.

I just sent a DV to Pen Cred, I guess I will have to send these yahoos one too right?
Our should I just go ahead and shoot off a SOL letter and tell them to kiss my (I'll be nice)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New One! Nelson, Watson & Assoc, LLC

Post back here with outcome of DV to pinnacle.

Bloody idiots are on DH's report now wanting 4k in interest alone. It will be past CRTP in 9 months.

It's way past SOL and as far as I am concerned, they are also SOL (in the other way)
Message 2 of 8
LuvsRetro
Frequent Contributor

DH had Pinnacle reporting early 2006 for a disputed paid in full Lowe's  that was past SOL.  I went through the whole process, CRA's kept verifying, although Pinnacle would never send back the DV.  This went on for about 13 months.  Finally, I contacted the BBB, and not even 2 days later the account disappeared on reports.

10/01/2017 myFico EQ-778 TU-793 EX-781
11/01/2017 myFico EX-799, Barclays 11-4 Reported: EQ-796 TU-826 EX-799
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, I for some reason couldn't log into my old screen name  so now I am Cookie.

As of 2/21/08 I still hadn't heard anything from these crackers so I fired off another DV and got back the GC today, I plan to dispute this account with the CRA one last time and if it doesn't go poof we will see if the AG and BBB can make it go POOF!

DOFD on this by the way with the OC is 8/2003 and with Pinnacle is 9/2003, SOL 3 Yrs in La, you bet I am going to rock this boat now.  
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you say SOL in "La" is 3 years...do you mean CA...because I know SOL in LA (Louisiana) is 10 years...and they you still sue you...even though they can't report after 7 years...that's why I stay on top of everything..since I used to live in LA...and recently moved to TX...
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOL for SIGNED CONTRACTS is 10 years, Credit cards and other accounts is 3 years.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

sly,  federal law.....CC open account

Louisiana Statutes of Limitation

Contracts: 10 years.

Open accounts: 3 years.

Lawsuits, which are filed but not pursued, become null three years after the last action taken.

Judgment: 10 years, and if not renewed within the ten years become a nullity

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent a DV back around the time of the first post. They did delete within 30 days.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.