Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fight on the Horizon with us bank co

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

New fight on the Horizon with us bank co

Okay so today I called an CA... I know bad idea but i thought it was for my biz credit and I wanted to get an adress for PFD, well I found out it wasnt want I was looking for rather something from US bank. I closed down all of my accounts in 2003. They never sent me anything saying I had an account balance then it went c/o to this collections in 2005.. I only just recived a letter From a completely differnt CA saying I owe 234.29 to which I Dv'd just last week. the CA I just talked to said I owed something like 534.00 and that they were preparing to litigate and file judement on me. She says it goes by the 2005 date when it was charged off so its still within SOL... I told her it goes by the date of last activity and since I closed the accounts in 2003 it should go from that date.
She said that US bank charges for closeing accounts and these are all fee related that I signed in the contract and I would be responsible for all attorney cost on behalf of US bank too. 
what do I do to get ready? I need some serious guns!! PS non of this is on my credit report... I sopose it will go now even though I have been working so hard 
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: New fight on the Horizon with us bank co

no takers???
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd DV them. 

If US Bank charges to close accounts, I doubt it would be that much.

Message 3 of 4
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

well I did Dv the CA that just sent me something but not the one I just called. They are preping me a letter to send so I will DV them too when i get it.  Im will be so mad if they put this on my report!
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.