Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the Boards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to the Boards

Hello to everyone here, my name is Thomas and as the title states, I am new to the boards. I apologize in advance for asking any questions that are redundant and have been asked before. As time permits, I will read as much as I can to avoid this. For the past couple of years I have been trying to rebuild my credit from so serious lapses in judgment on my part, as well as my ex-wife. Now that things are almost final with my situation, I need to kick it into high gear and get things cleaned up for good in the next 18-24 months. I’m so tired of secondhand and bad “playground” information from people who claim to know what they are talking about. So thank you in advance to all those who help me along the way.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Re: New to the Boards

Thomas,

Welcome, you have come to the right place.  Everyone on here is very knowledgeable and most people seem to have their areas of expertise.  I'm so glad I found this forum and I have come such a long way in a short amount of time.  I would list each one of your problem areas individually and I'm sure you will get some great advice. 

Rule #1 I learned is don't be embarrassed about anything, everyone is here to help.
Message 2 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Hi and Welcome to the forums! I would begin by reading the credit scoring 101 thread in my sig line.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the welcome. I've been fighting the end of summer flu for the last couple of days.
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

What sort of credit problems are you having and how recent are they?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.