cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Steps with First Premiere Bank

tag
manning025

Re: Next Steps with First Premiere Bank

I too sent them a dispute letter, then received a response from Julie asking for my address. After confirming my mailing address, they sent me statements from the last 9 months of activity but those statements did not have the months that would confirm when the account first went delinquent. This is important to me because I figured I could dispute the various incorrect DoFD with the CRAs. The CRAs are reporting that it should fall off my credit report in Dec of this year or July of next year. Also, they are still incorrectly reporting missed late payments to the CRAs.

I did receive a call from Carol from the Office of the President. She left a voicemail and confirmed that she is sending me more statements in addition to the 9 last months to confirm when the account went deliquent. I have given up hoping they will delete it for inaccuracy and now i'm considering calling Carol and offering to pay the full balance to have them remove it. Again, it could fall off as early as Dec 2017 or as late as July 2018 but I am looking to get a mortgage and buy a home at the end of this year.

Have you considered requesting a PFD? 

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

If my efforts this time are unscuessful, maybe. It's my second to last baddie so I'm not sure it's even worth it for me at this point.
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

A small update on this one. I sent an actual dd and they took as such. I received an equifax alert today that they marked the account as disputed.
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed for you! 

When disputing, I always cite the FCRA and where my disputes fall under it and then cite the evidence, and attach any documents to back it up. That is what I sent to Julie and she swiftly took care of it for me. Less than 45 days and it was off my reports. 

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really hope I have the same results. Was yours paid?
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

It wasn't but there were major inconsistancies that I noted

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay I did the same thing so hopefully I have the same results.
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my results back today from first premiere and after my third attempt at the same dispute, they are still unwilling to remove the item. Do I have any other options at this point?
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I got the route of the BBB?

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I might not get anywhere with this but it's worked for both of my student loan accounts so I submitted a complaint to the CFPB
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.