Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next step....Need Help fast!!

tag
vikingpride01
Valued Member

Next step....Need Help fast!!

I currently have 4 entires on my credit report from HSBC. I contacted the number provided on my credit report which in turn was Capital One. Well supposedly Capital One now has all of HSBC acct. Well spoke with rep in reference to having these accts deleted. She could not locate any of the accts listed on my credit report. All of the accts are closed per the credit report. My question is how can I have these accts removed if Capital One can't find any info. Do I contact all 3 credit bureaus to ask them to remove the accts? Any info is appreciated!! Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Next step....Need Help fast!!

@vikingpride01 wrote:

I currently have 4 entires on my credit report from HSBC. I contacted the number provided on my credit report which in turn was Capital One. Well supposedly Capital One now has all of HSBC acct. Well spoke with rep in reference to having these accts deleted. She could not locate any of the accts listed on my credit report. All of the accts are closed per the credit report. My question is how can I have these accts removed if Capital One can't find any info. Do I contact all 3 credit bureaus to ask them to remove the accts? Any info is appreciated!! Thanks!

@vikingpride01 wrote:

A dispute with the CRAs based on an error you find in the reporting will most likely result in a deletion.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.