Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice Wake Up Call!!!!!!

tag
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

Nice Wake Up Call!!!!!!

Woke up today, logged into Experian as usual, and saw 2 new alerts. First alert, a negative payment history has been removed. Second alert, your score has increased by 64 POINTS!!!!! I feel like dancing...😂 🕺 💃. It was a 120 day that was removed from December 2018 from Credit One and they finally budged on it. They are removing a 60 day/FP as well but that won't hit for a couple more days. Those were my last two negative marks on my report. My Experian score jumped to 674 just from the 64 point increase. Do you think I will be over 700 after the next one gets removed?

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nice Wake Up Call!!!!!!

I can't speak to the score boost of the next baddie falling off but I wanted to say congrats! It's an amazing feeling to see baddies coming off after so much hard work to get the creditors/CAs to comply with your requests. I can't wait to see a report with all greens on it. Congrats on your successes and I cant wait to hear what kind of score boost you get after that last 60 day come off!

Message 2 of 11
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Congrats and do update, whoo hoo!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good work Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 11
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

WOW! Great job

I love that feeling. Thanks for sharing!!

I am not sure about the next one falling off and its potential increase to your score but I hope its another big jump!!!

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I woke up to a 17 points jump on Experian. Its a great feeling.

Message 6 of 11
Streetervillelady
Frequent Contributor

Snoop 1.gif

Message 7 of 11
Wizard10
Contributor

@mmajer4211 wrote:

Woke up today, logged into Experian as usual, and saw 2 new alerts. First alert, a negative payment history has been removed. Second alert, your score has increased by 64 POINTS!!!!! I feel like dancing...😂 🕺 💃. It was a 120 day that was removed from December 2018 from Credit One and they finally budged on it. They are removing a 60 day/FP as well but that won't hit for a couple more days. Those were my last two negative marks on my report. My Experian score jumped to 674 just from the 64 point increase. Do you think I will be over 700 after the next one gets removed?

Awesome stuff. Did you happen to email and ask them to remove the late payments? I’m in the process of asking if they would be kind enough to remove a charge off from 2014. 

Message 8 of 11
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

@Wizard10 wrote:

@mmajer4211 wrote:

Awesome stuff. Did you happen to email and ask them to remove the late payments? I’m in the process of asking if they would be kind enough to remove a charge off from 2014. 

I had 1 charged off account with them on 12/18 and 1 account that was 120 days past due on 12/18. I emailed them several times about the 2 different accounts I had asking for a GW removal. Probably about 10 emails to 3 different people. They denied my request each time. In my last email I told them there had been fraudulent activity on one of my accounts and that email is what did it. They called me immediately to confirm the fraud activity and went over options. For the account that had the fraud activity they completely deleted the tradeline from my report. As for the 120 day marks, they reinstated the account and deleted each late payment mark on it. Thats the one that hit my report today and boosted my score 64 points. I'd imagine the other one will come off sometime this week.

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 9 of 11
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

I had some 120 day lates fall off recently. I didn't receive a big point increase due to the remaining derog, but it still feels good to have them fall off.

Congrats!!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.