cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice credit surprise

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Contributor

Nice credit surprise

So I’ve been rebuilding and it’s a roller coaster I see. I was at 612 ex when my installment loan closed and that dropped 13pts. Since then I went up a point , down 3 and up 4.

Yesterday I find out credit one closed my account for 2 failed payments. They make you use a bank account to pay and I have at least 3 for reasons and each time I went to make on time payment it failed because I chose the wrong account. I went back and always made payment though, but now that’s closed.

I opened a self lender account which went seems to have posted to my reports yesterday no pay is due yet.

I paid my discover card as usual and left a 9$ balance. This morning woke up to an email saying check Experian when I go I now see my score is 621 up from 601. I would expect with my 4 month old account closure in credit one and the newly opened self lender I would dip a few points.

My overall usage is at 9% Experian app says so I’m sure that’s where the bump came from. It seems that the worst of times could be over as I’m waiting for a PRA trade to drop this month and I plan on paying another collection account this month also.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Nice credit surprise

Bump could be from the "New credit" part of Fico calcs. Enjoy it

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.