Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Transunion Score - Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Transunion Score - Help

Hi Everyone,

I have been following the forums for a while when I began my credit rebuild journey and appreciate everyone for their contributions.

I needs some advice and am hoping someone can explain to me what is going on.

My Situation :

I have one capital one secured credit card ( started Jan 2013) with a limit of 200$. Account being reported to all three beaureas.

I live in Michigan and have a DTE Energy account for electricity. They report to the beureas monthly. The good news is that I have had this since 2011 and so age of account is good. Bad news is they report only on Equifax and Experian and not to Transunion.

The problem I have is this :

My Equifax FICOscore is 681. My Experian FICO score is 640( Have a golds gym collection of 50$ on there which is not mine. Have sent letters and this should be removed this month). I do not have a Transuion score. This website says not enough data to generate a transunion FICO. I called myfico - they say transuion is providing them data and they cannot generate a score from data provided. I called Transuion - and they say they can see my credit card being reported and can see a FAKO score if i want one. I logged into creditKarma and there is no score there as it says not enough info. 

What am I missing? Why Do I not have a TU score and only an EQUIFAX and EXPERIAN?

Please help someone.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Transunion Score - Help

The reason its urgent is I am trying to apply for Barclaycard which pulls TU and need to find out what happens when they cant see a score.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually if there isn't enough information reporting to the CRA then it will cause this issue.

I would call Capital One and see why they aren't reporting your history to your TransUnion report.

But, if you can't apply for a Barclays then you may need to wait 6 months until you get a FICO Score generated if you can't get one to pull.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I have looked at my transunion report and the card has been reporting every month.They say they can see a score(which i assume is a FAKO score) but I am not able to get a FICO score.Puzzled.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

TransUnion can see the VantageScore which is what they generate.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.