Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No updates please help!!!

tag
Thegreat
Established Member

No updates please help!!!

I have been getting no updates and i have used my credit cards and paid off debts please help!!!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

Re: No updates please help!!!

No updates from where?

Message 2 of 11
Thegreat
Established Member

On myfico report update i have score watch and it is not telling anything thank you for responding..
Message 3 of 11
mspiggybank
New Contributor

Maybe the changes haven't been reported yet?
Message 4 of 11
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Join the club - I've gotten 4 collections removed and dropped my utilization from 68 to 39% and NO score alert changes on my EQ. So frustrating.....

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 5 of 11
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

SW doesn't update all of the time.  I wasn't getting any, paid for a report and lo and behold it updated!  Yes, my settings were properly set.  I was disappointed. I wanted to believe in this product.  Can I at least trust that the simulator is accurate? 

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Message 6 of 11
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

So, off topic but what bureau do they pull from and is it possible these are not reported to that bureau?

Message 7 of 11
Thegreat
Established Member

But when i signed up they said anytime my credit change it will give me an update but my score will stay the same till next score update!!
Message 8 of 11
mmathies

I was curious about that.....if I give in and pay for a fresh score/report would it update. I agree - that's disheartening. I figured in over a month, there would be some movement but I'm hoping potential creditors actually see the real score. 

Message 9 of 11
SHAI
Regular Contributor

Same here I did not get any scorewatch updates at all. I pulled a new score power report and my score was up by 15pts. This is frustrating to pay for a service thats not working.

Starting Score: September/2012 TU-496, EQ-456, EX??
Current Score: April/2013 TU-680, EQ-661,

Goal Score: 700 across the boards

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.