cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now don't be sad 'Cause two out of three ain't bad Don't be sad ' PFD WORKS!!! Thanks MST2009

tag
Beledona
Regular Contributor

Now don't be sad 'Cause two out of three ain't bad Don't be sad ' PFD WORKS!!! Thanks MST2009

This applies for 2 of the 3 credit scores... Equifax is NOW   701 and it was 639 on June 3rd

Transunion is now 701 it was 691 on June 1st (been up and down a few times since May!)

so 2 out of 3 ain't bad...

Experian is up too though 674 up from 631 on June 1st.

I am thrilled because I had a few pfd. and it worked

The big BK  (03) and a few baddies after.

The BK is still on my credit report

but the baddies have been PFD and no longer are appearing on my credit reports...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

Re: Now don't be sad 'Cause two out of three ain't bad Don't be sad ' PFD WORKS!!! Thanks MST2009

who agreed to the PFD???

Congrats!!!!

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 2 of 3
Beledona
Regular Contributor

Re: Now don't be sad 'Cause two out of three ain't bad Don't be sad ' PFD WORKS!!! Thanks MST2009

3 old collections. 1. was a dds bill, 1 was a utility bill (which told me on the phone they don't do PFD) and 1 was a bill which i doubt was mine from the local library so all of these were deleted 2 of them were really {FD the utility bill wasn't but I guess they decided it was on my credit reports long enough

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.