cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that i got the President of HSBC attention what to do next?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that i got the President of HSBC attention what to do next?

Hello everyone,

First of all like to say thanks to all of you on this forum for all the adivce i got from you guys..This place helped me so much and still does until this day..

Now lets get into the real reason for this post. On march 2006 i opened a orchard and household  credit cards then around 2007 got charged off because of me being dummie at that time, did not know what credit was all about, In May of 08 file for bk. but the cards were charged off before that.After months of disputing over and over again until equifax flaged me i removed everything from my reports including the bk except for  these two cards. So i disputed this two accounts as debt inclued in bk and now they show up on the credit like that. So now i get deny from chase, amex and discover because of bk the only reason they know is cause the two accounts say that but i don't thave bk listed on my reports. I know that for a fact because i got 20k in new cards and only some of the credit card companies reject me because of prev bk most of them they deny me for too many inquires or high limit.Since im shopping for a mortage i been trying to get the accounts off my reports,but Hsbc giving me a hard time and righly so, After 3 emails to the president and some board memebers.I got a call from the assistant of the president.She told me very nicely they got nothing they can do since they are reporting correctly as changed off and i should contact the collections agency.She said to find the collection agency and tried to pay the debt then maybe update the account as settle in full,which affect my score a bit less compare to charged off. Well the accounts were in collections until IDT Carmel went out of business and they mew compamy that bought them dont have a record and they never posedt anything on my CR. I know they don't have these accounts  because it got lost whe idt went out of business.The lady suggest i should dispute with the CR then they will see if they can find the collections who has my account. I know they don't have it cause it been 4 years now and i tried searching for them. What i want to do is to dispute the accounts to show only as ""charged off not as charged off included in bk"". Because i think if there is no word mention  of bk in the dispute then there is no other account on file that show bk and that way,i just have to deal with C/O and not bk too. What do you guys think. what is the best approach to this? Please help. How much this will affect my scole?  Thanks

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Now that i got the President of HSBC attention what to do next?

Moved to rebuilding your credit forum. I'm concerned about where this discussion might go. So, before anyone posts any advice to the OP, please read the Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines

Thanks for your cooperation!

--fused, myfico moderator

Message 2 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

How did you get a BK off your reports?

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like not to get into the bk subject, not to be rude sorry..I just need some adivce if i should even bother to dispute the charged off. Is going to drop my score much?
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

*bump. so do you guiys think is going to make a difference if i dispute to say charged off instead of charged off debt included in bk?

Message 5 of 11
john398
Senior Contributor

the problem I think disputing could cause the last activity date to be more current than waiting for it to just fall off

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you should thank your lucky stars the BK is not on your report and not stir up a hornet's nest and move on. They will fall off eventually.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes indeed im thankfull for that, but i just want to remove the bk of the accounts. The president's assistant said that they will fall off  my CR in 2014 thats a long time to wait.I know i won't be able to remove the chaged off but at least to remove the bk of the accounts

Message 8 of 11
Booner72
Senior Contributor

So you just disputed until everything negative got dropped?  And now the CRA's won't let you dispute any more?

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax blocked me from disputing online because of so many disputes. when does the charge off falls off is it when the account became late? Or when it became charged off ? On the accounts it does not say what date they got charged off
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.