Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OC Included in Ch 7 BK - Now Medical Collections

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

OC Included in Ch 7 BK - Now Medical Collections

Ok, I took a look at the OC on 2 medical collections and then compared them to my Schedule F in my Ch 7 BK. Low and behold they're both listed. Now keep in mind, we started the BK in 2004 as a Ch 13 and converted in '06 to a Ch 7.

Both of the collections were respectively reported in 2007 and 2008; assigned in 2003 and 2005. We were religious in keeping any documents from OCs and CAs to ensure we listed them on the schedules. I never received anything from the CAs.

How do I handle these CAs? From the way it looks, the OC is in violation of the discharge order since they were both listed on the schedule F.

Help...How should I proceed in getting these off my Equifax report?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
adamseve
Established Contributor

Re: OC Included in Ch 7 BK - Now Medical Collections

bump
Message 2 of 3
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: OC Included in Ch 7 BK - Now Medical Collections

you probably need to write your letters to those cra's and send in copies of your creditor matrix showing them listed and also your discharge paperwork.  Cross out everything else that they don't need to see.  Not sure they will come "off" the report but should be changed to IIB with a zero balance.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.