cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK...so I fell off the FICO wagon just a tad...

tag
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Re: OK...so I fell off the FICO wagon just a tad...

GREAT House . . . GREAT story.  You are a beacon in this world of credit management that we all could use to help find our way.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hope you enjoyed the dinner and that it's only the beginning of many more celebrations for you.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 13
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Congrats on the 2 years of owning your home!  Its times like this that I wish I was saying the same thing!!  Maybe in a few years before I reach age 40, I will be letting you all see pics of my home!  You give me hope....thank you!

Oh yeah, I hope the dinner was as wonderful as it sounds Smiley Happy 

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Itsmeagain & Aquatic1.....thanks so much!! 

First, I've never had anyone refer to me as the "beacon" Smiley Happy  I guess I should be a little happier in the place I'm sitting (credit-wise).I'll admit I'd be happier to have those 7's like you have, but this year about 3 baddies fall off!

Aqua....Consider yourself really lucky!!  I didn't get this place until I was 48! (hit 49 about a month later)  So getting your first place at 40 is 10 years ahead of me!!

I do thank all of you here for your wonderful congrats & comments on my place.  She truly is my haven! Smiley Wink 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.