Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG GW success +35 points on all three reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMG GW success +35 points on all three reports

UPDATE.

We got approved for a home loan.  I am sure it was from all the great responses I got from my GW letters.  So keep sending them out, GW Works

Michelle
Message 21 of 28
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

New update:

Two collections deleted from my Credit report from GW letters.  If anyone has Grimm Collections they do delete,  Pudget Sound Collections do not delete, however I will win with them they ar eabout ready to be flooded with GW letters

Michelle
Message 23 of 28
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

MichelleRichards65 wrote:
UPDATE.

We got approved for a home loan.  I am sure it was from all the great responses I got from my GW letters.  So keep sending them out, GW Works

Michelle

Michelle...that is such great news!!  I don't know if you've ever owned your own place before, but the end of the month will mark my 1 year anniversary for my place.  When I walked in the door, with my keys in my had...I simply broke down because I couldn't believe it was mine!

There is no other feeling like it in the world!  Congrats!!  Your hard work has truely paid off!!  Smiley Very Happy
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.  I can't wait.  Three of us live in a 500 SFT apartment and the new place is 2500 SFT.  That is 5 times larger than what we have now.  I will have a few room that are empty, but I can live with that.

Michelle
Message 25 of 28
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

Hey Michelle,

Quick question... did you get a name of anyone at CapOne to speak to... I can't seem to fins ANYONE with a heart there!

Thanks!
Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 28
ficorenavator
Regular Contributor

Hi, I'm fairly new to the community.  I've been seeing alot of people talking about GW letters.  Could you give me an example of one or post one that you have used?  I think this is what I need because I have a few accounts that have been paid in full after charge off.  By the way do I send these to the creditors?
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dirty77 Welcome to the Forum.  I used the letter that is posted earlier in the thread, however if you search Tuscani GW letter she has a few great ones. 

Bridgetkaryn, to be honest with you I sent letter to customer service, and an e-mail to Mike Barrist, if you search NCO his address is located on the thread.  There is a Lisa person who is also listed in the thread, I am not sure what her last name is.

I hope this infromation helps the two of you.  Also I started a thread called "Heres my list of GW friendly Company's, I have started an address list there.  I will up date the list each time there is a new address or contact.

Michelle 
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.