Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG IT REALLY WORKED!!!!

tag
Quantarra
New Contributor

Re: OMG IT REALLY WORKED!!!!

I pray that don't happen I would be so upset but ill let everyone know the outcome
Fico=642 Exp=680(perCU) TU=660
Goal=anything over my current scores,,,,,,
Message 11 of 24
Quantarra
New Contributor

Just got a SW whooooo hooooo I know this couldn't have reported that fast oh how I wish but I'm on my way 565 to 571 in one week!!!!!
Message 12 of 24
mhaines

gotta get this type of thing in writing. They will say and do anything..... Once its in writing you can send that to the Big 3 and they will delete no questions asked.

Message 13 of 24
ukon350

Congrats, Im on the chat line right now as we type lol

hopefully they can remove my 2 30 day lates.

Message 14 of 24
Quantarra
New Contributor

Just an update my lates have been removed!!!!! So happy right now
Message 15 of 24
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

I talked to Joseph on chat and he told me he would take care of it.  He said he would institute a dispute and add a note to remove the sole 30-late.  Yesterday I got a letter saying that it was denied so I callt the customer service and they said that they could not remove the late and the representative was out of line.  I told them I had the conversation in writing.  Maybe I should forward it on to the CRAs....

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 16 of 24
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 17 of 24
FigurinItOut
Established Member

I talked to Jerome on chat with Capital One who said he'd put in a dispute with the three CRAs. I did tell him they were not inaccurate but he went ahead anyway in an attempt to remove them. He quoted up to 90 days for it to take effect. We'll see.

Scott

Barclays $5K, Amazon $2.8K, Goodyear $1250, Cap One Rewards Visa Sig $15K, Chase Freedom $6K, Amazon Rewards Visa $800, Walmart MC $700, Discover IT $5K, PayPal Extras MC $2K, Citi Simplicity $5K, BofA $8K, Amex ED $18.9K - WalMart & Barclays FICO 751 (10/14) - Gardening since 10/31/14.
Message 18 of 24
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

I sent a copy of my chat transcript to the fake CEO email.  The same girl called me today that I have talked to every time.  She is very courteous and kind but I can tell her hands are tied.  She told me she received my email this morning (so I knew that the CEO thing was false).  She told me that she had read the transcript and was going to pull their transcript to make sure there were not any inaccuracies.  I assured her what she recieved from me was the truth.  I told her that there were people saying on myfico.com that they were getting lates deleted.  She said she did not think that to be true but she had no control over what was said on a website.  I told her that I spoke with Equifax and they said that CapOne could delete the late from their files and then dispute the EQ file as incorrect and have it deleted.  She said that neither Equifax nor the customers run CapOne that the company had made a business decision to only submit honest and true credit information to the CRAs.

She assured me that she would once again research my file but not to expect a different answer.  So at this point  guess I'm done with the GWing.  It's only one late....

Starting Score:

Message 19 of 24
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

Scott did you get a copy of the chat session?  If so, google Capital One CEO email and get the fake email of the CEO and send a copy to him if you get a denial letter in about 2 weeks.  If they choose to not give deletions, which is their right, they should not be allowing their chat associates to be promising otherwise.

Starting Score:

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.