Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ollo or Mission Lane?

tag
southernblueeyes
Contributor

Ollo or Mission Lane?

I received preapproval for both Ollo and Mission Lane. Both offers are for no annual fee cards. Trying to decide which one to apply for. Any suggestions on which would be the better card during this phase of my rebuild? 

I currently have a Credit One with a $400 limit that I will be cancelling before the year is up in March. This card will be replacing my Credit One. 

I also have a secured OpenSky with a $1000 limit that I PIF monthly with light usage. 

My third card is nRewards with NFCU $1500 limit that has not graduated yet. The end of November I will be getting my sixth statement so hopefully it will graduate soon.

Two installment loans. 

Self 12 month will end in March

NFCU auto loan $17,500 just obtained two weeks ago. First payment not due until December but I will pay a payment this week to get a head start. 

NFCU Cash Rewards $16,000
PenFed Power Cash Rewards $12,500
Apple Card $8,200
NFCU Flagship $20,000
Capital One Savor $15,000
PenFed Pathfinder $10,000
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ollo or Mission Lane?

I haven't got an invite for Ollo but I did get one for Mission lane which I took. I got a 1000 credit line which will double in 6 months they say. I have had it about a month, the only thing that I have noticed is the payments take a bit of time to actually post to your account. Maybe it was cause the first payment but it took about a week to post after I made the payment. For a rebuilder card Ollo or Mission will do the job. I may keep the mission if it actually does grow like it says.

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 2 of 8
NeverTubetheGoose
Regular Contributor

I don't have any experience with Mission but I was sent a prequal for Ollo in Dec 2019 and was given a CL of $1500. They raised it to $1600 after 7 months. There's no rewards or anything. I don't really have anything negative to say. I've called once or twice and never had any issues with customer service. I put a tank of gas on it each month to keep it active and pay it off immediately. I got it as a rebuilder and it's done it's job.

BK7 filed 5/19/19, discharged 9/20/19 (lesson learned, some people aren't meant to be business owners and should stick to their day job, some people is me)

Total Available: $93,000
Goal: the Delta Platinum Reserve AmEx, Marriott Brilliance AmEx, Marriott Bonvoy Business AmEx
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have both cards. I received them 2 months after discharge of BK 7. Ollo started with a $500 limit in Jan. 2020. I now have a limit of $1,700 without even asking for it. The Mission Lane started with a limit of $750 limit. The new limit is $1,250. At the beginning the posting of payments took a few days. Now they post in 24 hours on both cards. 

Message 4 of 8
southernblueeyes
Contributor

Update on Ollo. Starting limit $1500. Auto CLI of $300 to $1800 in June after sixth payment. Another auto CLI yesterday of $900 bringing my limit to $2700. Charge about $100 a month and PIF before statement cuts. Proving they don't need high usage. No rewards so I don't use it much. 

NFCU Cash Rewards $16,000
PenFed Power Cash Rewards $12,500
Apple Card $8,200
NFCU Flagship $20,000
Capital One Savor $15,000
PenFed Pathfinder $10,000
Message 5 of 8
tnhomestead
Frequent Contributor

Started at 500 with ollo, just got upgraded to 2000. No problems or issues so far with them.

Message 6 of 8
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

I have OLLO Rewards - app'd 10/2019 approved thru Experian recommendations for SL @ $500.  Auto CLI $100 few months later and just this 9/17/21 week 2nd auto CLI of $1500.   OLLO now @ $2100 i hardly use it fill up on gas and always PIF.  I've called customer service 2 twice and nice folks there - whole lot better than dealing with Credit One to give you a benchmark.

Message 7 of 8
MileHigh96
Frequent Contributor

@southernblueeyes wrote:

I received preapproval for both Ollo and Mission Lane. Both offers are for no annual fee cards. Trying to decide which one to apply for. Any suggestions on which would be the better card during this phase of my rebuild? 

I currently have a Credit One with a $400 limit that I will be cancelling before the year is up in March. This card will be replacing my Credit One. 

I also have a secured OpenSky with a $1000 limit that I PIF monthly with light usage. 

My third card is nRewards with NFCU $1500 limit that has not graduated yet. The end of November I will be getting my sixth statement so hopefully it will graduate soon.

Two installment loans. 

Self 12 month will end in March

NFCU auto loan $17,500 just obtained two weeks ago. First payment not due until December but I will pay a payment this week to get a head start. 

I have both cards, got them through Credit Karma.  I got a $1K CL with Mission Lane and a $1.5K CL with Ollo.  Had them both a few months now and so far no issues at all with either of them.  Pretty happy with both cards so far.

BK7 discharged - 06JUL2021
Loans:

Revolving Accounts (in the order they were opened):

Closed accounts:
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.