Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Sky CLI

tag
gagirl82
Regular Contributor

Open Sky CLI

I just got an email from open sky stating that they have raised my credit limit by $100 due to me having a strong payment history!  I know its not much but im thankful because every little bit helps!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Open Sky CLI

Every little bit does help. Congrats. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
dursty87
Established Contributor

Congrats.  Keep it up!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mind my asking... How long did you have the account before the cli?
Message 4 of 10
gagirl82
Regular Contributor

I opened the account in January. So about 9 months.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you

Message 6 of 10
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

Weird, I didn't think they did CLI without further deposits. Congrats nonetheless!

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 7 of 10
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

What kind of payments were you making? I mostly PIF but for 2 or 3 months I did minimum bc it takes so long for funds to be available! I've had my card since April and this is the first time I've read about a CLI from them. How much was your secured card for? I started with bare minimum, $200. But since then have been able to open 3 other unsecured accounts that actually do grow with me. How'd you do it! lol

Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 8 of 10
gagirl82
Regular Contributor

I was paying in full. There has onky been two occasions where I havent paid in full...but each time I paid the balance off within the same month. I figured out that my statement is generated on the 28th and it takes forever for the payments to post so I always pay the first week of the month so that by the time the statement generates I have a 0 balance and that helps my utility for my scores.
Message 9 of 10
gagirl82
Regular Contributor

Also I started with a $500 limit I never added any more money to the account. Hope this helps you. Sorry it was two different entries. Im on my phone replying.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.