Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenSky - Human Contact

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

OpenSky - Human Contact

I am trying to reach Human at the OpenSky. There is not contact phone number to call the credit card support. All I see is mailing address. Did any one successfully contacted a human at OpenSky ?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: OpenSky - Human Contact

Isnt there a number on the backmof the card? Google OpenSky contact us.

Message 2 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Isnt there a number on the backmof the card? Google OpenSky contact us.

That number gives automated account information and an option to report lost / stolen card. There is no human I can talk to. That has been my biggest complaint for me. There is no contact information to talk to a live person at OpenSky. That is one of the reasons I am considering if I should close the card at the 12 month mark. Or leave it alone with low CL of $500 and leave it alone. I have never seen any credit card company that does not have the human interface. Not even an online chat function with customer support representative.

Message 3 of 9
gorgon
Established Contributor

I called the number on the back when I closed mine and talked to a person. Are you calling during normal business hours?

Message 4 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@gorgon wrote:

I called the number on the back when I closed mine and talked to a person. Are you calling during normal business hours?

Yes, I was calling during the normal business hours. When did you talk to them ? I did not find any option in the voice menu to talk to a person. I'll give it another try and see if I am able to get through to a person. Other than that it seems like any other card.

Message 5 of 9
gorgon
Established Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@gorgon wrote:

Yes, I was calling during the normal business hours. When did you talk to them ? I did not find any option in the voice menu to talk to a person. I'll give it another try and see if I am able to get through to a person. Other than that it seems like any other card.

I closed my account in February 2019, so it has been a while, but I called around 4pm Central time right when I got home from work.

Here is a link to a thread from last month where someone spoke to an OpenSky rep:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Closing-open-sky-card-Rep-scared-me/td-p/5854803

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've spoken to them 3 times this month. Number on the back of the card. Business hours, press star key, listen to elevator music & bam!
Message 7 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@gorgon wrote:

I closed my account in February 2019, so it has been a while, but I called around 4pm Central time right when I got home from work.

Here is a link to a thread from last month where someone spoke to an OpenSky rep:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Closing-open-sky-card-Rep-scared-me/td-p/5854803

Interesting. If they are willing to waive the AF then I might consider keeping it open for another year.  I am not sure if I want to add more deposit and increase the limit or not. I have it at $500 now. I was going to have couple of cards with $5k limit for each to support my travel and spending needs. May be Affinity and US Bank I'll increase them to $5k each. I beleive US Bank is going to graduate after 12-18 months. I think Affinity might also. 

Message 8 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I've spoken to them 3 times this month. Number on the back of the card. Business hours, press star key, listen to elevator music & bam!

Thanks. I'll give them a call and see if I can talk to them.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.