Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenSky - Human contact

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

OpenSky - Human contact

I received a card from OpenSky. I am unable to reach any human on the phone at this company. Did any talk to any one over the phone. I am bit reluctant to add additional funds to the security deposit not knowing if the company is real and I would be able to talk to some one over the phone in case if I need assistance.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: OpenSky - Human contact

Its Sunday. A lot of CCC's are closed unless its for a lost or stolen card.

Message 2 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I understand they could be closed on Sunday. I tried to call them last week during the business hours. All I get a computer message board and I could not reach any humans at the phone number listed on the back of the card.

Message 3 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Looks like most stuff is handled by e-mail. Try the if you didnt get the card in 21 days number.

Message 4 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I looked on their website. There is no email link for sending the questions to them.

Message 5 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Open Sky is legit. If you have a card in hand, and it's working, you're good to go. 

I really dont know too much about them but at @calyx might. 

Calyx is not normally around on the weekends so maybe check tomorrow. I think she had a very positive experience with them 

Message 6 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I know it is a legit card. My concern is with out human contact, I am nervous about adding more funds to security deposit.

Message 7 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Red1Blue wrote:

I know it is a legit card. My concern is with out human contact, I am nervous about adding more funds to security deposit.

We may have a hard time finding people who have added more than what's necessary of within a few hundred bucks

Reason for that is that card offers no rewards and does not graduate. I know you're not looking for rewards at this time, but I am just explaining why on this particular card we may not have that many posters who have experience with adding funds. 

Hopefully somebody will have some kind of info for you 

Message 8 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I want to have at least one card with decent credit limit for being practical use of the card. Perhaps I'll wait and see if Discover Secure Card gets approved and then I can add decent amount of funds to that card.

Message 9 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Red1Blue wrote:

I want to have at least one card with decent credit limit for being practical use of the card. Perhaps I'll wait and see if Discover Secure Card gets approved and then I can add decent amount of funds to that card.

That would probably be ideal if you can. You will get a good card that has potential to graduate and you would be getting rewards at the same time with Discover. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.