Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optima Recovery Services

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

Optima Recovery Services

This CA is a pain the rear. 

I contacted the OC and was told that they no longer own the account, but they were able to tell me how much, who the physician was, etc.  She was really nice and gave me the number of the CA.

Called the fart CA and the guy was nice in the beginning and said that he'd have to speak with the OC about removing from credit.  I told him that they told me to tell him to contact their branch manager to get approval to delete from my credit report.  Still, he was cool.

As soon as I asked him to give them a call and fax me their response he started accusing me of blackmailing him.  I never, ever received this bill for $6.66 or I would have paid it.  I also never received any phone calls so I could have paid it. 

At any rate, he started saying that I was asking him to report illegally to the CRA using the FCRA as a basis.  Boy, he wouldn't let me get a word in to tell him why I needed this.  I was really, really nice and said sir, thank you, how are you, etc.

I hope all CAs aren't this hard to deal with.  Needless to say, I'm going back to the OC to speak with the Branch Manager.

If you have any suggestions on how else I can try to get this off my report I'd appreciate it.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.