Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimum Outcomes, Inc and Professional Finance Company

tag
rd2rebuilding
Valued Member

Optimum Outcomes, Inc and Professional Finance Company

Has anyone dealt with Optimum Outcomes and/or Professional Finance Company?? I have a medical collection with each of them; that I have already been chipping away at to pay in full. They both still have balances though according to my CR. I Wonder if it I will have a successful outcome sending a goodwill/PFD combo letter to pay the remaining balances and get them off my CR. Man, I wish I would have found this forum before making any payments to the CA; I would have gone the HIPPA Route. Guess u live and u learn huh?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
PeacefulP
Regular Contributor

Re: Optimum Outcomes, Inc and Professional Finance Company

I have a paid medical bill with optimum outcomes. I PIF with the OC, and asked them to ask optimum outcomes to delete. They said they wish they could but that would be up to Optimum Outcomes (OO). Then I called OO and said OC said they might be willing to delete and the (not friendly) rep said they don't delete because they have a strict contract with OC stating they'll report for 7 years. I asked if they'd delete if I could get the OC to agree and they said yes. Now I'm trying to get OC to agree by GW (they refused when i called). I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

Please keep me updated on your progress. This is my newest baddie and getting rid of it is very important to me. Smiley Happy
Starting Score: TU 634 EQ 614 EX 648 5/20/13
Current Score: TU 631 EQ 643 EX 641 8/7/13 (All Lender Pulled)
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 2 of 4
rd2rebuilding
Valued Member

My balance on the one with optimum outcomes is $1000... I won't have the money to pay the balance off for a couple of months, but my plan is to e-mail the CEO my goodwill/pfd letter to see what comes of it (fingers crossed)
Message 3 of 4
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

I have a $108 dollar account with them. Said they couldn't delete (they all say that) so I plan to pay it and then GW it, which seems to be incredibly easy with medical collections. I guess because of HIPAA. You can also try that route.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.