Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange!

tag
crrredit
Established Contributor

Orange!

My TU FICO popped up 43 points today! Not sure why. Only change is a second credit card reporting. At first I thought it was two baddies dropping off, but those were due to drop off Experian this month. Got the two mixed up in the excitement. All the other accounts are the same as last month. My UTL dropped, but it was already at 7%. 

It's my only score showing up yellow orange on the FICO dashboard. I use my Equifax FICO for the challenge in my sig. Tempted to change them out.

EDIT: Got ahead of myself. The score is in the orange range, not yellow.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Yellow!

@crrredit wrote:

My TU FICO popped up 43 points today! Not sure why. Only change is a second credit card reporting. At first I thought it was two baddies dropping off, but those were due to drop off Experian this month. Got the two mixed up in the excitement. All the other accounts are the same as last month. My UTL dropped, but it was already at 7%. 

It's my only score showing up yellow on the FICO dashboard. I use my Equifax FICO for the challenge in my sig. Tempted to change them out.

Your 2nd open card does give you a Fico boost and decreasing util even below 7% typically results in a Fico bump it does for me, best spot I have found for me is actually 2% reporting on 1 card.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.