Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Orchard Bank

Has anyone or does anyone know of somebody getting a card after thir acccount was charges off but paid? I wish I never screwed that one up. I did end up paying it a few years ago and I just send them a goodwill letter. That semed to work as it appears (toEquifax) anyway that they are removing it. Is it possible I can get another one?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Orchard Bank

Well my wife had an Orchand Bank CC that she defaulted on.

A few years later she received a pre-approval from HSBC for another CC.

She has had this card for about 2 year now.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you think it is worth trying again?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The thing is my wife received a pre-approval in the mail so I don't know if they would approve you if you applied without one.

The worst they can do is say no. Of course you'd end up with an inquiry as well.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

THe inquiry is what worries me, although I haven't had any since Oct 2007 and a total of seven in two years. Three of which will fall off in Oct.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMHO it might be best to wait until those inquiries drop off. If you have any other CC with balances you might want to try to lower them as well.

I do think that HSBC is forgiving though,

On another note have you tried going to HSBC's website and trying their card selector to see what cards you might be approved for?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

N, but I will try that now. Thanks for your help!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.