Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlined HIPAA Process?

tag
Trott
Established Member

Re: Outlined HIPAA Process?

Would love it if you could send me a PM as well....I have two medical collections and am really confused by the whole Hipaa process

Message 21 of 91
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@bigtim wrote:

The truth is, the 'HIPAA process' as you call it,  is neither legal nor ethicalThat is the reason the reason it is not allowed to be discussed on here, openly. 

That's not the reason. There are legal considerations but not about whether the process in and of itself is illegal.

But that's all I will say on the subject.

Message 22 of 91
bigtim
Frequent Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@bigtim wrote:

The truth is, the 'HIPAA process' as you call it,  is neither legal nor ethicalThat is the reason the reason it is not allowed to be discussed on here, openly. 

That's not the reason. There are legal considerations but not about whether the process in and of itself is illegal.

But that's all I will say on the subject.

I'm not sure how that applies or even if it's relevant since you can't elaborate, but my stance is just as I've said - frivolous, and I'm sure there are many legal considerations since the entire 'process' and the entire contents of it are totally inaccurate. Anyway - thanks for clearing that up... Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Cards:
12/2012 - Discover (ICL 3,375 CLI to 5,375 05/2014)
12/2013 - Chase Freedom (ICL 3,500 ACLI to 4,500 07/2014)
03/2012 - Gander Mountain MC (WFNNB) 7,000 CL
04/2012 - Ace Rewards Visa (US Bank) 12,000 CL
Back to gardening for a year or two
Message 23 of 91
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@bigtim wrote:

I'm not sure how that applies or even if it's relevant since you can't elaborate, but my stance is just as I've said - frivolous, and I'm sure there are many legal considerations since the entire 'process' and the entire contents of it are totally inaccurate. Anyway - thanks for clearing that up... Smiley Happy

It's relevant because you proposed that the process is both illegal and unethical and that's why it can't be discussed in detail here. The question of it's legality is not why the process can't be talked about here.

And your opinion about whether it's frivolous or not is welcomed to be stated but that doesn't make someone else's opinion about the subject invalid or wrong.

Message 24 of 91
bigtim
Frequent Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

It's a legal concern why specific details can't be discussed here...

The question of it's legality is not why the process can't be talked about here.

And your opinion about whether it's frivolous or not...

With all do respect Marine, your replies aren't helping to clarify things much, and frankly leave more questions than answers? And since you can't elaborate beyond a vague statement, I don't see the reason...?

And to clarify further, there is no 'or not' in my opinion - I said it is frivolous.  And I think that's why this 'process' can't be discussed here - and rightly so by the smart powers that be.

And, I'm glad you welcome my opinions, thanks, as I do yours - that's why these boards are great.

Recent Cards:
Message 25 of 91
2NE1
Established Contributor

Everyone that requested a PM, pls check your inbox.

- Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 91
poohda23
New Contributor

can you send the information to me?

Message 27 of 91
bigtim
Frequent Contributor

@2NE1 wrote:

Everyone that requested a PM, pls check your inbox.

- Thanks! Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=377437#M377437

Recent Cards:
Message 28 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you could pm me any info you can on using the hipaa process to remove medical C
Os I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Message 29 of 91
poohda23
New Contributor

Could you please send me the information on the HIPAA process

Message 30 of 91
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.