Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over and Over Answer is No

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Over and Over Answer is No

I wish I had success with my hard work and time trying to have as we all know the toughest companies to delete.
I started around March writing letters.
Waited few month try again.
Thanks to the board I learned about emails and goodwill technique.
Well come Sept at the end I tried again.
No No that's my answer.

First Premier
Portfolio
Credit One
Fall off 2022
Do you think I should wait month or 2
Then try.
Maybe forget the last.
I read alot of post that others r no luck with goodwill.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: Over and Over Answer is No

GW campaigns are just that...a Campaign. Some have had luck their first attempt, for others, it could take a few years even. They may never honor a GW but, there is that one chance that they eventually do...the question is...Are you willing to give up and possibly let that chance pass you by?
You don’t have to send GW’s everyday. You can send say, 2 letters a month for awhile and then switch it up and send send one a week. Wait and take a break, then start again with a different approach.
The choice is purely yours in the end whether you want to continue(?) IMHO, I would keep it going and take breaks in between and give for “out of sight out of mind.” Then blast’em again. Remember, there is no “right or wrong” way to GW. They’ll either honor or they won’t.

Hope that helps some?

Good Luck!!🤞

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 2 of 5
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

I would not wait a couple of months to send another letter. Try to find another email, phone # to get to someone who can help you.

Message 3 of 5
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about you try the "wait until they age off your credit report trick"...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.