Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDM Success

tag
frio
Frequent Contributor

PDM Success

So after being disappointed with AFNI and First Premier i decided to call PDM and talk to them calmly about an account that was settled 2 years ago and they agreed to let me pay the remainder of the balance and will send out a manual deletion letter to all 3 credit reporting bureaus after the payment has cleared with in 48 hours and they told me to call Thursday so they can fax me the paid in full and the documentation that it will be deleted from all 3 !!

My first Success !! ( I hope they are true to there word)  Thanks MYFICO now on to the other stubborn companies

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PDM Success

They did send the agreement in WRITTNG to YOU B4 you make the payment, right? always have that one on hand before sending them any money. I did a PDF last month with RJM, very cooperative. Sent them my offer, they accepted it then mail out that agreement about the PIF AND deletion once payment has cleared. Once I got that letter, I sent them the MO and a week later the sent another one stating that they got the money and already wrote to the CR about the deletion. Now, I have all the proofs.

Some people learned the hard way about other CA who will promise to delete but after payment, they start the turn around...just being cautious...

Message 2 of 8
frio
Frequent Contributor

Well That was what I was worried about and according to them they do not give any information out until it clears so they don't get screwed but I kept speaking to "higher ups" and they assured me that it will be on the document they fax and mail out to me Thursday morning once I call and they have the payment cleared.  We will see but I feel good about it they gave me email address's direct #'s etc and thanks to myfico they even told me I was " very knowledgeable" on these matters

Message 3 of 8
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

If that's the only way the CA would agree to delete, then you had no choice.I would've done the sameSmiley Wink.

I agree with Caprice, don't trust the CA's who will promise you anything without an written agreement.

It's best to have a paper trial, if you can get it.

Also by having a written agreement, you know the exact amount that you will be paying. 

That way the CA can't say, that  you agreed to pay more.

Keep us informed and Good Luck to you.Smiley Happy

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 4 of 8
frio
Frequent Contributor

@LIGHTNIN wrote:

If that's the only way the CA would agree to delete, then you had no choice.I would've done the sameSmiley Wink.

I agree with Caprice, don't trust the CA's who will promise you anything without an written agreement.

It's best to have a paper trial, if you can get it.

Also by having a written agreement, you know the exact amount that you will be paying. 

That way the CA can't say, that  you agreed to pay more.

Keep us informed and Good Luck to you.Smiley Happy

Thank You !! Luckily for me the remaining balance was 29.34,  I will be calling first thing in the Morning tomorrow and have them fax over the information to me at my job !!  the suspense is killing me. 

Message 5 of 8
frio
Frequent Contributor

Quick update,  I recieved the fax today from PDM stating that they put in for a manual deletion to all CRA's !!!  Finally some major relief

Message 6 of 8
awash242
Contributor

Awesome! Congrats!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Frio!

Can you DM me with who you spoke to?

I am trying to get a few lates deleted from First Premier

Thanks!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.