Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENN CREDIT RESPNSE TO BBB

tag
DEEREAL32
New Contributor

PENN CREDIT RESPNSE TO BBB

Can someone please let me know if i should send this to the collection agency...this is the response they sent to the BBB to forward to me...please let me know how to proceed.

Please be advised that Penn Credit follows all federal and state collection laws. 

I am unable to locate any outstanding accounts in our office for xxxx with the information provided on the complaint.  If she can provide a copy of the credit bureau showing the information we listed or a copy of the letter she received from Penn Credit, I will be happy to research the issue. 

Thank you for your assistance in the resolution of this matter

Sincerely,

xxx

Collections Manager    

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DEEREAL32
New Contributor

Re: PENN CREDIT RESPNSE TO BBB

can someone please let me know if i should send them any info..Any help is appreciated

Message 2 of 4
Andrew22
Regular Contributor

I would not, for fear they would suddenly "find" your record. Or, they cannot remove an account they cannot find. I can easily see one of the drones responding that they have no record of the account and therefore can't delete it. I would dispute the information with the credit bureau, including this correspondence. They cannot verify if they do not have an account, right? And if they do verify it, you can ask for the documentation.  

Message 3 of 4
DEEREAL32
New Contributor

Thanks Andrew..i havent heard anything back from them yet... i will be sending this to the CB...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.