cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD - Total Amount or Will they accept a % (Sarma & I C System Medical)

tag
christina35
Established Member

PFD - Total Amount or Will they accept a % (Sarma & I C System Medical)

Hi Guys, I've finally been in contact with our mortgage person - Because I just paid off a number accounts however they haven't reported to the Credit Bureau's yet. 

She stated she sent our file over to the office's Certified Credit Reporting & stated I needed to take care of at least 2 of the medical bills (Have them deleted vs. showing as paid)

If I send them a PFD letter do I:

1) Call them and see what they will settle for, then send them the PFD letter?

2)Expect to call them & have them give me the full amount needed to PFD then send the letter?

Sorry if this is all over the board. I've been reading the forums for months. Had she told me this months ago, I would have been on this already.

Thanks!!!
  & please let me know if I can clarify anything.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
christina35
Established Member

Re: PFD - Total Amount or Will they accept a % (Sarma & I C System Medical)

Also if anyone has any addresses, email addresses they can provide for these 2 it would be much appreciated! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: PFD - Total Amount or Will they accept a % (Sarma & I C System Medical)

I have never heard of an LO stating you had to have an account deleted and not just show paid.

I would just contact the CA and ask if they would even consider a PFD.  If they say yes try to get it in writing.

You can even email them.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.