Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD and Goodwills

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD and Goodwills

I have A LOT of negatives on my report I’m trying to get cleaned up. I just received a voicemail and email back from the presidents office of Credit One saying they are reviewing my request to have a CO removed so fingers crossed!

I’m still needing contact info, preferably emails for these lenders for the following-

Charge offs (Goodwill Requests):
Synchrony (Walmart/Amazon)
Capital One
Comenity
Elan Financial Services

AND

Collections (PFD):
Midland
LVNV/Resurgent

Please let me know too if you’ve had any luck with goodwills or PFD with any of these companies!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD and Goodwills

@Anonymous wrote:
I have A LOT of negatives on my report I’m trying to get cleaned up. I just received a voicemail and email back from the presidents office of Credit One saying they are reviewing my request to have a CO removed so fingers crossed!

I’m still needing contact info, preferably emails for these lenders for the following-

Charge offs (Goodwill Requests):
Synchrony (Walmart/Amazon)
Capital One
Comenity
Elan Financial Services

AND

Collections (PFD):
Midland
LVNV/Resurgent

Please let me know too if you’ve had any luck with goodwills or PFD with any of these companies!

I have not had any luck with Capital One GW attempts.  I have been trying for about 7 months now.  I don't have any experience with the other creditors as far as GW.  Just google the company and add ceo email address at the end.  That should point you in the right direction.  

Try the CEOemail.com website

https://www.ceoemail.com

Message 2 of 5
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

Midland will delete after you pay in full or settle. It specifically states that on their website. I just paid off 3 of them and they all came off within 30 days. I'm not sure about Resurgent though. I had one from Resurgent that I paid before they started reporting and it never hit my report.

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

Message 3 of 5
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

This is only for PFD purposes since I used it twice on a company that people had horrible reviews on it's not one that you have BUT if you want it removed pay it in full and ask them to send you a LETTER or preferrably EMAIL stating that if it is satisfactory/paid in full they will remove it from ALL of your Credit Reports within X amount of time and if you can get the name and direct number of the person giving you that email and ask when you will receive it while you are on the phone with them (my email came in about 30 minutes after getting off the phone with the guy)!    I did this once because I was scared after I paid it they wouldn't hold their end of the bargain and once it cleared off all 3 reports I did the other one I had on my collections I am now Collection free and LOVING IT!!!    not to mention it helped boost my score over 100 points!!!   <3    Good Luck!

Message 4 of 5
sara_star

Please provide an update. I'm in the same boat. I have some charge offs that I would like to get rid of. I know it might be a long shot, but it's better than not trying.

Synchrony (CareCredit)
Capital One

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.