Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD issue

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD issue

hello all,

so I had this medical collection that's only showing up on my EQ. I called them to set up a PFD and had them send me an email confirming that they agreed to delete it once i paid it in full. I paid the collection but i noticed that it was still on my report. Called the CA again and they said they had requested EQ to remove it from my report. 

Its been more than 60 days (specifically since february). The collection is still on my credit report, it has just been updated to Paid in full and is now showing a $0 balance.

the CA is saying there is nothing they can do once they request the CRA to remove it, they cant request again.

what do i do?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD issue

@Anonymous wrote:

hello all,

so I had this medical collection that's only showing up on my EQ. I called them to set up a PFD and had them send me an email confirming that they agreed to delete it once i paid it in full. I paid the collection but i noticed that it was still on my report. Called the CA again and they said they had requested EQ to remove it from my report. 

Its been more than 60 days (specifically since february). The collection is still on my credit report, it has just been updated to Paid in full and is now showing a $0 balance.

the CA is saying there is nothing they can do once they request the CRA to remove it, they cant request again.

what do i do?

Geez... They always try to blame it on the CRA's....

I would escalate it to the BBB. Submit their email as evidence of their promise to delete it.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.