Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD's- I'm new here

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD's- I'm new here

OKay PFD's...I'm taking it that its a form..where can i find it, how i go about using it and talking to CA's and/or OC's...which is better to talk too...i heard the ca's...also i just disputed everything even though some of it is valid to get them to call me...is that okay..i sent letter to ex on june 17..so how long do i wait before i do pfd's
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PFD's- I'm new here

destiiny99 wrote:
OKay PFD's...I'm taking it that its a form..where can i find it, how i go about using it and talking to CA's and/or OC's...which is better to talk too...i heard the ca's...also i just disputed everything even though some of it is valid to get them to call me...is that okay..i sent letter to ex on june 17..so how long do i wait before i do pfd's

Here's an example of a PFD letter:

NEVER ever talk or call a CA. They typically will record your call. It is easy to get frustrated. And a CA's word is not their bond.

However, it is OK to talk to an OC only as a last resort, ideally after SOL expires.

Disputing is a bad thing. Besides waking up some dormant OCs and CAs, you also can experience some bad side-effects. At this point I would wait 45 days from June 17. Save up and be prepared to pay off any account you disputed. Then send DVs to CAs and offer a PFD once they validate to your liking. And offer PFDs to your newest OCs as compared to your average age. I would GW any OC that has a late or any CO'd OC older than your avg. age to get them to remove the charge-off status and lates.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

how do you find out sol for your state..i live in florida

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

scoobjag wrote:
how do you find out sol for your state..i live in florida

4 or 5 yrs
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.