Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD to Jefferson Capital..... UPDATE!!!

tag
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

PFD to Jefferson Capital..... UPDATE!!!

So I followed suit and I sent a PFD to Jefferson Capital and to Merrick and a medical collections I sent a GW/PFD letters. I sent all of these last week via certified mail, so now I sit and wait on who bites. I'm curious to see who will take my offer at this point because I am desperate to get these demons off my shoulders and have a clean slate. I will definitely keep you all posted on the results.

BTW..... I also filed a complaint on BBB about JCS because they are some shady people doing funny business. They have reaged my account even though I have made several attempts to settle with them. I am so sick of these CAs taking advantage of people the way they do, they won'y even give you the opportunity to rectify your mistakes!

UPDATE!!!

I just got a response to my BBB complaint and JCS has agreed to my terms and will delete! One down, one more to go! I'm on my way to credit recovery! YAAAAAY!!!!

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

Re: PFD and GW Letters... (We'll see what happens...) UPDATE!!!

This forum rocks out baby! Love this place and hooked! Thank you ALL!!!

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.