cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP! AUTHORIZED USER! URGENT! ALL HELP APPRECIATED !

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: PLEASE HELP! AUTHORIZED USER! URGENT! ALL HELP APPRECIATED !

Well it might be unfortunate you were denied. But it was a blessing in disguise. No more apps until really after the closing if your home. 24 inq's is a boat load and need to fall off for the UW's. Good Luck!

Message 11 of 17
thornback
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried discover and got a 646 FICO although i am still worried since i cant for the life of me get a unsecured card for some reason other then a 300 dollar walmart store card.

current card are

Discover IT Secured 3 months at 200

Cap One Secured 10 months at 700

Walmart 4 months at 300

Fingerhut 7 months at 600

All cards are fully paid off

Does this mean they are all reporting $0 balances?  If so, you're losing FICO points for having 'No Revolving Credit Usage.'   You need to let at least one card report a small balance each month -- going from $0 usage to a small amount (less than 9%) can give you an immediate point boost - often 10-20 points.  

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 12 of 17
thornback
Senior Contributor

Also, if your goal is to purchase a home, then it would serve you well to monitor your FICO mortgage scores, not just FICO 8s.    A myFICO subscription, while a bit costly, would be beneficial to you for this reason - it will provide you with all (28 versions) of your FICO scores - but most importantly, your mortgage scores.  You will progress further and faster knowing where you stand at all times as it will allow you to take specific actions to increase your scores depending on what's holding them back. 

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is supposition on my part but I’m guessing that with 24 inquiries on your file currently, pretty much anything you app for will be auto-denied - that many inquiries looks like desperate credit-seeking behavior to many lenders and they may not even look any farther into your file once they see it.
Message 14 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Any derogs onfile?
Message 15 of 17
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Something to be made aware of:  My niece was AU on my parents cc.  She had to remove herself as AU before the underwriter would address her application.   

Message 16 of 17
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Those inquiries may give you an immediate 'denial'.  We have an actual group for Mortgages, check over there.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.