Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSSIBLE BOA GW SUCCESS?

tag
ficorenavator
Regular Contributor

POSSIBLE BOA GW SUCCESS?

I recently sent BOA a GW letter to remove lates that date as far back as 2004.  I sent the letter to the CEO and I received a response to my suprise from his secretary(I'm assuming), her actual title on the letter says Customer Advocate.  The letter read as follows:

Dr. (name)

We received your correspondence addressed to the Chairman, CEO and President(name), bank of america on March 26,2009, regarding the above referenced account.

I welcome the opportunity to respond on behalf of Bank of America.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to express your concerns.  I regret I was unable to reach you by telephone to discuss the resolution of this matter.  We have reviewed your concerns and resolved this matter on April 1, 2009.

Should you have further questions or require additional infomation, you my contact me directly at the number provided below and refer to your case number.

Any suggestions or ideas what to do next?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ficorenavator
Regular Contributor

Re: POSSIBLE BOA GW SUCCESS?

anybody?
Message 2 of 8
JBoswell
Contributor

So BoA stated:

...I would like to thank you for taking the time to express your concerns.  I regret I was unable to reach you by telephone to discuss the resolution of this matter.  We have reviewed your concerns and resolved this matter on April 1, 2009.

Should you have further questions or require additional infomation, you my contact me directly at the number provided below and refer to your case number.

But they didn't tell you *what* the resolution was...? Did you try calling, since they said that you could contact them directly? It's tough to give advice on what to do next when I'm not entirely sure what they did in the first place, I'd try to get more info from BoA..

Message 3 of 8
tullz85
Frequent Contributor

IMO - Since you did receive an answer, with a direct number, I would end up calling that and trying to see what is happening. At least your voice was heard, that's always good!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you backdoor for an updated report and see if it's been deleted? It sounds fairly positive to me. My SO has written several letters and e-mails, including ones directly to Bank of America's CEO regarding an account that became delinquent and was then charged off, and the last letter he recieved back from Ken's secretary literally said that we'd get no more responses to e-mails and letters as they'd already told us no. BOA is notoriously difficult, but I have read of some recent GW success with getting minor late fees deleted. Hope it

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please let us know what the resolution is on this when you find out.

I am GW'ing BoA for old lates on a PIF account and would be very interested to hear of a recent sucess story.

thanks

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was curious to know the outcome of you BOA GW experience.  Did you get confirmation of a removal?  Nosy because I just sent a GW letter last week to the CEO also and was wondering if I would get a response?

Thanks

MAD

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also interested to hear how this resolved.  My recent GW to BOA got a "too bad" these are accurate and we are required to report for DH.  For me (AU) I got a phone number to call to be removed from the account - and therefore the account would not report for me.

Still deciding how to proceed for me  - will try more GW for DH.

So am very curious to see what happened in your case.

TIA

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.