Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRA PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PRA PFD

I paid all my collections off and one charge off. I only have one more charge off left for $878. Otherwise everything now is paid and I'm working on decreasing my credit card utilization. I will pay the last charge off when I get the money to do so. My question is I paid three PRA's around the same time. This was the end of March. They updated to paid except on says still processing final payment now from 4/8. The other two were removed. Why is this taking so long for the one. It's not officially even closed yet. I did get score increase from removing one and my scores didn't have an update from one charge off being paid and the second collection removal. I started in the 580's and now I'm in the 610-630's for F8 and same with my Fako scores. Has anyone had a PRA that took longer and once is gone does anyone have an idea of what my score will change too? I'm trying to get a mortgage within the next couple months. 

any input is appreciated! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
House2021
Established Contributor

Re: PRA PFD

I'm still waiting for PRA to remove mine, I paid them April 11, but they are all same status, I'd call them.

Message 2 of 4
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

It can take up to 60 days. Just be patient. If after 60 days it hasn't updated, *then* I'd contact PRA.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently paid two collections from PRA in March. I paid them two weeks a part from each other. By middle of April, both had been deleted. Give it about 30-40 days. They will be gone. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.