Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Charge Off

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paid Charge Off

Hi Friends,

Has anyone had luck during the credit repair process of removing paid charge off from Capital Onc or First Premiere credit cards? If so can you please share how it was done??? These are the only 2 negative items I have and it isn't coming off easily. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Paid Charge Off

Cap1 takes an act of God for them to remove baddies. It is very rare. Try BBS's saturation technique. Good Luck. Not sure about the other company.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/The-Saturation-Technique-Best-GW-adjustment-...

Message 2 of 7
Sadie5150
Regular Contributor

Agree with medic... Cap 1 is extremely difficult and unpredictable with their good will deletions.  I can't figure out what the "magic word" is for them to approve the tradeline removal.  They're very random with their good wills.  I'd love to hear about your success if you get them to agree.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 for needing an act of God to have Cap One remove anything.  Have been trying for months, really thinking about giving up.

Message 4 of 7
jrubedjmp311
New Contributor

I still cant get first premier gone.

Capt 1 deleted the tradeline, then gave me 2 more cards that i have kept perfect. Try their EO
Message 5 of 7
Sadie5150
Regular Contributor

Their Exec Office is who I've tried 3 times now Smiley Sad. Each time they investigate and then call me with the ole "sorry, you don't qualify for deletion."

They gave me a Quicksilver 1  card a couple of months ago.  I'm thinking i'll let that age for a couple of more months of charge and payoffs, then try again...

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have also tried their EO multiple times.  They investigate, then call me and tell me "we can only supply correct information to the Credit Reporting Authorities".  I just combined my Platinum to QS1, so maybe I will try again.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.