Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Delinquencies

tag
Covenant
Established Member

Paid Delinquencies

Hello Gang

This is my second post. I really love this forum. So here we go.

I have improved my credit over the years and paying off old delinquent  and collection accounts. Paid all of them off before I new what pay for deletion was.

I have a:

TU score of 688

EQ score of 658

GOAL is 750

I have 5 paid delinquencies on TU and 10 paid delinquencies on EQ in which 4 are due to drop off by September of this year. (That's how old these are)

I have 3 credit cards Household, Applied and Orchard Banks $500,$750 and $600 available balance with no balances on any card. I have auto pay so the cards are paid each month. I make $83,000 per year and rent a house $1150 per month. I have no car payments so all I pay is basic household bills. So here we go:

I want to purchase a home and new car in 2014. I am self employed with 57 employees and I am in DIRE NEED of a business line of credit.

How bad does the paid delinquencies hurt my chances of achieving any of this. I am afraid to have credit inquiries because it hurt your score when pulled. I am disputing several of the delinquencies on EQ because I think they're reporting twice (SST/CITGCORP and SST/Columbus)

Any input would help

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Covenant
Established Member

Re: Paid Delinquencies

Purchased New Car  Chevy Tahoo Loan throu Wells Fargo Rate 6.2%

Message 2 of 7
annielorie
Valued Contributor

go to business credit in this forum it shows you how to get business credit cards without a PG 

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 3 of 7
annielorie
Valued Contributor

also after your disputes are in start GW ng all those paid delinquent accounts. They are so old. Give it a try Good Luck.

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 4 of 7
Covenant
Established Member

Thank You 

My Goal is to get a Line of Credit for $250,000  I have the equipment and business  vehicle equity

Message 5 of 7
credit3xhausted
Valued Member

With youw WF rate on your auto loan, your business line/loan through wells fargo should be an option.  Have you talked to your WF business banker?

MyFico on 03/30/12: EQ 500; MyFico as of 03/06/2013: EQ 653
Wal-Mart (TU08) on 12/09/2012: 637; Wal-Mart (TU08) 03/07/2013: 700

Message 6 of 7
Covenant
Established Member

Not yet  I just got the auto loan this week. I have a very good business model and i have 5 company vehicles and a warehouse full of equipment thats all paid for. I have spent the last 4 years building business with no loans . but i am at the point where i need the line of credit.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.