Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Judgement removal??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paid Judgement removal??

New to the board and first post, please be patient with me.  I have spent the last couple weeks paying off accounts in collections. Most all of them are medical bills. One of which is a judgement on my CR.  As soon as i received the summons to court I contacted Med-1 solutions. they told me I had to appear in court. I showed up to court and paid the account in full. That was May 24 2012. How do I go about contacting experian and TransUnion to have this judgement deleted? I have paperwork from county superior court (med-1 solutions llc vs Me) stating the judgement has been satisfied and released.

Do I write specific letters to the cb's, call them?

Any help would be appreciated! TIA!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

Re: Paid Judgement removal??

Hello and welcome.

Satisfied and released judgments remain on credit reports, to have it removed you need to have it vacated.  Once vacated you can send copies to the CRA's to have removed.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I have it vacated?

TIA

Message 3 of 4
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

The laws vary in different states.  I would contact the court house and ask them if you can file to have it vacated or if the attorney that got the judgment against you has to file the motion to vacate.  If its the attorney that has to then you will need to contact them and work something out. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.