Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Medical Colection, updated by Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paid Medical Colection, updated by Experian

Thanks for all your assistance in advance. Month ago I hadnt come across this informative site. Wish I had knowm of this site and HIPAA before getting in touch with  CA and OC to pay my account. Called the dentist office to submitt payment. Was refered to CA. Contacted  CA. Sent payment to CA. Then sent an online dispute to Experian. Came as updated.Have sent letter Hippa letter to OC which they have received. Any thing else I need to do while I wait for response from OC? Thanks for your continued help
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paid Medical Colection, updated by Experian

If you paid the CA...I think you have to deal with them...I believe the Hipaa is for the OC...and not dealing with the CA...send the CA...a GW letter...asking for removal...
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Already sent Hipaa letter to the OC with insert b.  CMRR . They received it August 12. I will wait for response from OC. Hopefully they will respond in 10 days with an agreement to delete the already paid collection. Thanks all for providing valuable information
Message 3 of 4
Tons_of_Debt
Established Contributor

Definitely interested to hear how it turns out
08/01/2008 - 472 EQ; 523 TU; 454 EX
03/01/2009 - 574 EQ
08/08/2009 - 648 EQ
01/27/2010 - 671 EQ
07/04/2010 - 713 EQ
01/05/2011 - 730 EQ
05/14/16 - 762 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.