Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parking Tickets!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Parking Tickets!!!!!!

I have 2 parking tickets with Unique National Collection from 2012. Called the city and was told I can pay it downtown and a letter will be sent to CA to have it removed. Not sure if it will be removed for my CR or not.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

Re: Parking Tickets!!!!!!

I have a friend who forgot a parking ticket... And they sent it to collections... For $7.

$7...

She paid it but it wasn't deleted. I told her not to worry about it because it's 6 years old and falls off soon.
FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TRC_WA wrote:
I have a friend who forgot a parking ticket... And they sent it to collections... For $7.

$7...

She paid it but it wasn't deleted. I told her not to worry about it because it's 6 years old and falls off soon.

Mine was reported in late 2012 and I a'am afraid if I pay it directly with the city, they will remain for 5 more years....$12 tickets.

Message 3 of 12
baller4life
Super Contributor

Have you sent Unique a pfd? I would do that first and get an agreement from them in writing to delete before you pay. My friend dealt with them and they will comply.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Have you sent Unique a pfd? I would do that first and get an agreement from them in writing to delete before you pay. My friend dealt with them and they will comply.

No, I have not. I will go ahead and do that today. Thanks!

Message 5 of 12
baller4life
Super Contributor

Good. If the CA is reporting, I send pfd to them. I only have dealt with the OC directly if they recall debt from CA. I have read too many times where people pay OC and they verbally agree to have CA remove it only for it to be updated as paid by CA. You don't want that!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Good. If the CA is reporting, I send pfd to them. I only have dealt with the OC directly if they recall debt from CA. I have read too many times were people pay OC and they verbally agree to have CA remove it only for it to be updated as paid by CA. You don't want that!

I agree with you. I just placed the PFD in mailbox and get it out of the way. DV is not necessary in this case, right? Thanks again!

Message 7 of 12
jdp1
Valued Member

@TRC_WA wrote:

$7...

That's better than the medical collection that I have for $2.67. Which they will not PFD.

Starting score: EQ08 - 590 (08/14)
Current Scores(11/14):
EQ08 - 662 : DCU - 656
TU08 - 656 : CK - 655
EX08 - 636 : CS - 674

$500 Cap1 : $500 Cap1 QS

Goal: 720 by 4/15
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jdp1 wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

$7...

That's better than the medical collection that I have for $2.67. Which they will not PFD.

That's silly they would not remove it over $2.67

Message 9 of 12
jdp1
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@jdp1 wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

$7...

That's silly they would not remove it over $2.67

I know, it's ridiculous. It's basically the only baddie left on my account and it's super annoying.

Starting score: EQ08 - 590 (08/14)
Current Scores(11/14):
EQ08 - 662 : DCU - 656
TU08 - 656 : CK - 655
EX08 - 636 : CS - 674

$500 Cap1 : $500 Cap1 QS

Goal: 720 by 4/15
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.