Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patriotic Readers Club and CA: "It's Hard Times, INC"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Patriotic Readers Club and CA: "It's Hard Times, INC"

Hoping that someone out there has some officer info on these two companies.  It's related to a magazine subscription scam (Patriotic Readers Club) and the collection agency (It's Hard Times) they hired.

I've got the address info off of the Secretary of State websites for both (Colorado for the scammers, and Minnesota for the CA), but no information about their officers/directors.  Checking to see if anyone already has this info before I pay for it.

Also, I haven't found a single mention of It's Hard Times on the forum - which leads me to believe they're either new, amateurs, or not reporting on credit reports.  They've been around since 2008, so I'm guessing amateurs.  Thoughts?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Patriotic Readers Club and CA: "It's Hard Times, INC"

It's Hard Times AKA America's Elite Media.

http://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business-reviews/collection-agencies/americas-elite-media-in-minneapoli...

Beware. They have a very low BBB rating. It lists the owner as...Owner. lol what a joke this company must be.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

typical x-file wrapped in a cover up deep fried in paranoid conspiracy.  The CAs sure conceal their people well.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That made me laugh.

They have to or they would have local people beating down thier doors tryin to open up a can of ......

Granted nobody likes dealing w/ CA's but they are just doing their job. No different than a police officer arresting you or writing you a ticket for something that you did.

I have recently had nothing but good if not exceptional experiences with some CA's. I always try and discuss like the weather or sports or asking how their day is going. This may sound corny as all getout but you would be suprised at the night and day difference in response you get from dealing with these people. Remember, Garbage in...Garbage out.

You get what you give.

This company may be questionable at best but if they are trying to collect a debt you will either have to deal with them or another CA or wait 7 years.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.