Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay for delete question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay for delete question

If I get a deniel from the executive office regarding a pay for delete am I screwed? I’ve sent out letters to try the saturation method but if the head offices say no are my chances already over?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Pay for delete question

Welcome. Yes and No. It may land in the hands of someone that will take the time to help you. Or a responce like you got. A recent poster for a better way to put it. They probably got tired of all the GW's they sent and then deleted it. Good Luck!

Who's the creditor?

Message 2 of 6
sjt
Senior Contributor

Who are your requesting a PFD from?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one
Discover
Citi bank
Credit one
First premier

Message 4 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

CO is easier than the rest of the group. The big dogs. Well you might be stuck. Wish i had better news. You did read the saturation thread correct?

Message 5 of 6
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Capital one
Discover
Citi bank
Credit one
First premier

Couple of things:

• PFD are pretty impossible to get from the original creditors. They seem to work with collection agencies. 
  • If these debts are still owned by the original creditor chances are they are reporting the CO monthly. This supresses your credit score. So if you are able to settle/pay them then once it updates on your CR you will see a nice bump in your score.
  • Also, do you know the DOFD of these accounts. If you are out of the SOL then you are in a better position to settle with them. If you are within the SOL there a risk of agressive collection/law suits from these creditors.
American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.