Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying a Chargeoff

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paying a Chargeoff

Hey family! I have a chargeoff reporting on my Ex report from Appled bank 2012 for $1100 ..... I am willng to pay in full or whatever to get this account removed from  my report.... It's been hurting my Ex and I really could use your help on this matter.....  Thanks Family!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Paying a Chargeoff

Have you made them a pay for deletion offer?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I didn't contact them yet bcus I wasn't sure on how to approach the situation. Should I call or send the a PFD letter?
Message 3 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If you consider yourself good at personal negotiations, you can call.

Personal negotiations can sometimes bear riper fruit.

Speaking with a creditor is often not as confrontational as with a debt collector.......

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertEG wrote:

Have you made them a pay for deletion offer?

Wish I would have known about this on my charge off...

OP let us know of the outcome

Message 5 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

As suggested, definitely contact them. For the damage it can be doing to your score, it is worth a shot.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: I got in contact with Applied bank. I spoke to a nice lady that did everything to help me but I had no account number.... she then asked for my ss number to see if she can find it that way...... I gave it to her  only bcus I want this account gone but nothing came up... she then asked for a number that someone may contact me on within 15days to see if they can locate the account. But she never asked my name........  I pray they have no record so I can then dispute with Ex again.... I tried before and they always say verified smh.....

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.