Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pfd

tag
scanada_82
New Contributor

Pfd

Hello everybody! I sent a PFD letter for a CO to the OC who stills owns it about thirty days ago. No response yet. Should I try sending out another or just take the hit on my CR and pay the darn thing off. It was a co-signed card for girlfriend killed in car accident. I want this mess over with and have had a heck of a time on figuring out what's best.
683 fico
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BatHunters
Valued Member

Re: Pfd

That's rough, sorry to hear. I would try again, you could always send in the death certificate.

Good Luck

Starting Score: 585
Current Score: TU FICO 693 EQ FICO 663 04/04/2014
Goal Score: 720

Gardening since 04/09/2014
Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

It certainly sounds as if you have good reasons for requesting deletion from your credit report in view of the circumstances.

Many furnishers have internal polces not to delete based on payment of the debt, in view of their business agreement with the CRAs.

Thus, underlings often arent granted discretion to grant deletions.

I would advise contacting a manaagment official by phone, and making a personal request to one who has authority to grant exceptions to their normal policy.

I would pursue a PFD, but not by simply sending another request to a metal desk.

Message 3 of 4
scanada_82
New Contributor

GECRB denied pfd attempt. Smiley Sad

683 fico
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.