Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planet Feedback for Chase GW

tag
agforfree5
Contributor

Planet Feedback for Chase GW

So I have been doing a lot of reading on this forum about Chase GWs as I am trying to get TWO 30 Day Lates from 2009 removed off my CR. My question is... Would it be advisable to use Planet Feedback to submit my GW request or is it ok to just send it on my own (mail or own email)?

It looks like PFB was used by a lot of members in the past for other GWs, but I don't see much about it in any of the recent GW posts. Thus, I am a bit torn.

Please advise. Thank You.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: Planet Feedback for Chase GW

I just checked out Planet Feedback for the first time.  My initial reaction...a lot of whiny consumers.  I could be way off base here, but from everything that I've read, the best chance you have at a GW is by being honest, and hoping to appeal to someone with empathy towards your situation.  Granted after sending months worth of gnored GW letters you may have to alter your style, but that's just my .02

Edit: To add, it would probably be more visual than anything in removing a 30 day late from 3-4 years ago.  Most to all of their damage comes in the first two years.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 2 of 5
agforfree5
Contributor

@Jutz wrote:

I just checked out Planet Feedback for the first time.  My initial reaction...a lot of whiny consumers.  I could be way off base here, but from everything that I've read, the best chance you have at a GW is by being honest, and hoping to appeal to someone with empathy towards your situation.  Granted after sending months worth of gnored GW letters you may have to alter your style, but that's just my .02

Edit: To add, it would probably be more visual than anything in removing a 30 day late from 3-4 years ago.  Most to all of their damage comes in the first two years.

I believe Plant Feedback is where it allows you to submit letters to companies. But I am not too sure how legit this is or if it is still effective ?

Message 3 of 5
agforfree5
Contributor

Bump

Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I was successful with a PFD via PFB.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.