Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pleasant surprise this morning from Synchrony

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pleasant surprise this morning from Synchrony

Thank you - crossing my fingers for you too! Please update when you find out Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 29
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you - crossing my fingers for you too! Please update when you find out Smiley Happy

I have a problem with delayed gratification, so I pulled a back door report, and you are correct, that sucker is GONE!  WHOOT!  All three of my bureaus care clean for the first time in a ridiculously long time.  WOW!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!!
Message 23 of 29
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Peazmom wrote:

clean

Magic word ^^^

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 24 of 29
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Peazmom wrote:

clean

Magic word ^^^

💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 25 of 29
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

I just had one of two big Sync CO's fall off all 3 reports this AM.  They are / were both listed as $0 balance as they were sold to Midland 3 years ago.  I hope this is some kind of trend and the other one goes away as well.  Not sure if I will gain any points out of the deal being $0 balance. 

Both could have stuck around for another 14 months...

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had a CO (2016) from Synchrony disappear off TU and EX. It’s still showing on EQ. I’ve been waiting to see if it shows back up but also super random. I had another CO with them from a Walmart card, also 2016, but it’s still there. Fingers crossed they all go away!
Message 27 of 29
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

awesome

Message 28 of 29
Jkrause702
Regular Contributor

Similar thing happened to me, Thanksgiving they deleted Amazon, Wal-mart remained. Had attempted GW earlier this year unsuccessfully. As of this AM my last remaining CO, Sync Wal-Mart was deleted from all three reports. Gotta love Sync. They forgive (as my Paypal Credit/MC/Care Credit demonstrate) and now they apparently also "forget". Smiley Very Happy

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.